Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Tilda Magnolia Card Share for Magnolia Forever #70 Anything Goes Challenge!

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a 6x6 easel card I made for the Magnolia Forever #70 Anything Goes Challenge. For this challenge, I used the sweet "Tea Party" Tilda stamp. She is all ready with her cup of tea and waiting for friends to stop by and perhaps join her for some tea and biscuits!. I used some pretty patterned papers from the "Tea Party" paper pad collection from Craft Smith, 110 lb card stock from Michaels, Prima flowers, ivory lace for the edge of the card, a pink bow from Hobby Lobby and a tiny tea cup and saucer from Michaels. I love being able to share my project with so many talented crafters on the Magnolia-licious site!







1 comment:

  1. Wow Beautiful project thank you for joining us at the Magnolia Forever
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete