Thursday, February 2, 2017

CardzTV "Anything Goes" Challenge #2!

 Hello fellow crafters! Here is my card for the CardzTV "Anything Goes" challenge #2. My papers are from Martha Stewart, the darling bear is from Marjorie Ann Designs and the CardzTV stamp sets used are "Love Ya" and "Hugs and Kisses". I can't believe Valentine's Day is right around the corner...it feels like it was just Christmas! Please remember to go visit the blogs of all of my design team sisters to see all of their fabulous projects and leave them some lovely comments! Also, go visit www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com to see all of Mary's wonderful stamp sets!
                                                                                                                                                                       


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. That is the cutest little cupid ever :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute bear on your creation - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Marjorie Ann Designs. I'll check it out and great choice for this adorable card! DT sister Kim

    ReplyDelete