Friday, November 11, 2016

CardzTV "Anything Goes" Challenge 4

Hello fellow crafters! Here is my post for the CardzTV "Anything Goes" challenge! I used the stamp set Beary Sweet for my sentiment and the Cricut Teddy Bear Parade cartridge for the image. (It's been a long time since I've used this cartridge but it has always been one of my favorites!) I also used a Peachy Keen teddy bear face stamp. (Those face stamps are just too cute!) My papers that I used were pulled from my collection of scraps that I've been wanting to use up so this worked out well! Please continue to check out my fellow design team members wonderful creations at their blog sites and leave some comments! Don't forget to visit Mary's site for her awesome stamp sets at www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com. Thanks so much for checking mine out and come back for the next challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Beary sweet card :-) Love the Teddy Bear cartridge and don't use it often either but it always makes me happy to see one of it's sweet bears. Adorable!
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute!! One of my favorite cartridges!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete