Thursday, October 13, 2016

CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #2

Hello fellow crafters! Here is my post for the CardzTV Anything Goes challenge #2. It's a Halloween z-fold card. I used the stamp set, "Frankly Frightful" for both sentiments. My patterned papers are from Doodlebug and the card stock is from Recollections. I used some Doodlebug epoxy stickers as well as a Martha Stewart spider web border punch.  Isn't that ghost just the cutest thing! He's also from Doodlebug Designs. Please go check out all of the other spooktacular posts from my design team as well as Mary's "bootiful" stamp sets at www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by my blog!


2 comments:

  1. anne~marie, your card is sweet and i think that ghost is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite card folds. Cute!

    Cathy - Cardztv Design Team!
    http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete