Friday, February 13, 2015

CardzTV Challenge: Create a Card Using Ribbon

Hello crafters!
This week's CardzTV challenge is to create a card using ribbon. For this challenge, I used the Cricut Baby Steps cartridge and 2 sets of CardzTV stamp sets: Father's Day and Hugs and Kisses. I found this darling little girl holding a heart shaped balloon and thought the outside sentiment was perfect for the image! My papers are from a Recollections Valentine's Day paper pad and I found some cute red and white gingham ribbon to use for both the outside and inside of the card. Can't wait to see what you all create using ribbon, so come on over to www.cardztv.blogspot.com and check it out!



2 comments:

  1. What a super adorable card!! Love that sweet little girl!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorable card! The little girl you chose is perfect and her face is too cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete