Wednesday, December 3, 2014

CardzTV Challenge #6: "Let It Snow!"

Hello and Happy Holidays everyone! I can't believe this is the final challenge for the CardzTV design Team. I've had so much fun creating these cards for Mary and being a member with such talented ladies! It's a pleasure!!! For this challenge, we had to make a card using either a snowman or snowflakes. I used the Cricut Holly Jolly cartridge to make this darling girl elf (I just found this awesome cartridge on ebay...have wanted it for so long!) and the CardzTV stamp set, "Very Merry". I used DCWV patterned paper, snowflake embellishments from Recollections, a Martha Stewart lace punch and a Fiskars circle punch. This was such a fun challenge and I can't wait to see everyone's creations! So come join us in all of the fun at Mary's awesome blog, www.cardztv.blogspot.com. You can purchase her amazing stamps at www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com. Happy crafting!!



5 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY in love with this card. The little girl is adorable and I love those big googly eyes :-)
    Linda (Cardz TV DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love that cute little girl!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute scene card, one of my favorite cartridges!

    Elaine
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete