Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy 2014!!

Hello crafters!
Hope everyone had a wonderful time with your families and friends for the holidays! I thought I would share some of my Christmas card creations I made for my family and friends! First up is a card I made for my dad...Oh Christmas Tree! I used the Christmas tree from the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge along with some buttons I found at Hobby Lobby (for the toys and snowflakes!), some white glitter paper for the snow, and snowflake paper from the DCWV "Arctic Wishes" stack. I used a CardzTV stamp from the stamp set, "Very Merry". The next 2 cards were for my mom and my sister. For those cards, I used the Winter Frolic cartridge for the little girls, some holly buttons, ribbon/bows from my stash and Christmas papers from Michaels's Recollections, Bo Bunny and DCWV paper pads. And finally, a cute snowman from the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge. Again, I used some snowflake papers from the DCWV "Arctic Wishes" paper pad, some white glitter paper for the snow and buttons for the snowflakes! Oh and some googly eyes too!





No comments:

Post a Comment