Sunday, August 4, 2013

CardzTV Challenge/Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

Hello crafters! Here is my submission for the CardzTV, "Sew Much Fun" challenge and Penny's Paper Crafty challenge. I used the Cricut Lite cartridge "Love You a Latte" to make this card as well as the Martha Stewart Essentials paper pad. I did some faux stitching around the front of the card as well as on the the tea cup. I used some pink ribbon, attached a bow on the top and used a Scrappy Mom's stamp from the "Sweet Somethings" set.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute - I love it!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete